Relocating...

This Blog has moved to Pocketfulofwry.wordpress.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

C-Span - What is wrong with this picture?

I was looking for some Obama campaign news and thought to look on CSpan's website; reading their wiki entry it says:
".. C-SPAN was created as a cable-industry financed, , non-profit for televising sessions of the US Congress. It receives no funding from any government source, has no contract with the government, and does not sell sponsorships or advertising. It strives for neutrality a lack of bias its public affairs programming..."

Here's what I saw under their link Featured Topics/Campaign 2008!
This is the top half of their page:



And here's the bottom half:



Can you tell me what's wrong?

There's not a SINGLE current Obama event or ad featured on the CSPAN site claiming to cover Campaign 2008! Either CSPAN is slipshod or does it have a dog in this fight?

Guess Obama should rightfully be in the Bahama's 'cos he's creaming HRC - but I was sure he was still beating the pavements of TX and OH!

I went over to his site and here's what I find!


Obama campaign could you please lend some of your event tapes to CSPAN????

No comments: